myGully.com Boerse.SH - BOERSE.AM - BOERSE.IO - BOERSE.IM Boerse.BZ .TO Nachfolger
Zurück   myGully.com > Talk > Gaming > Spiele Diskussionen
Seite neu laden

Storio 2 Hack (Er ist endlich da!!!)

Willkommen

myGully

Links

Forum

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Prev Vorheriger Beitrag   Nächster Beitrag Next
Ungelesen 16.02.16, 19:40   #11
Zeroy

Bedankt: 147
Zeroy ist noch neu hier! | 0 Respekt Punkte
Standard

Okay at first you must download the games on your storio from the vtech downloader manager.
After this download the spiffy Hack: [ Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. Bitte einloggen oder neu registrieren ]
Copy this to your SD and put a entry in your db same like a game but only with the folder link.
After this Turn on your Tap open the spiffy hack press volume down.
If this is finish copy the decryted folder from your sd to your pc.
in this folder you have a big .bin file open this with 7-zip extract it and ready.

If you like to decrypt a Cardridge then press volume up.

Why downloaded games only on your tap. Because this games are encrypted with the and the commonkey from the story. every storio has his own commonkey. You can only decrypt this with the commonkey thats why its only possibile on your storio.

PAW Patrol has only a Download Code for Storio 2 and 3s and a card for Max.

And here a good french site with games there i found all from our french games: [ Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. Bitte einloggen oder neu registrieren ]

And you are welcome [ Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. Bitte einloggen oder neu registrieren ]

Zitat:
Zitat von [ Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. Bitte einloggen oder neu registrieren ] Beitrag anzeigen
Sorry zeroy for the post in a wrong section .can you explain me how copy paw patrol to use in my STORIO please.
Zeroy ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten