Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Ungelesen 08.04.10, 18:12   #11
l4M4rr
Chuck Norris

Benutzerbild von l4M4rr

Bedankt: 2.418
l4M4rr leckt gerne myGully Deckel in der Kanalisation! | 2403614 Respekt Punktel4M4rr leckt gerne myGully Deckel in der Kanalisation! | 2403614 Respekt Punktel4M4rr leckt gerne myGully Deckel in der Kanalisation! | 2403614 Respekt Punktel4M4rr leckt gerne myGully Deckel in der Kanalisation! | 2403614 Respekt Punktel4M4rr leckt gerne myGully Deckel in der Kanalisation! | 2403614 Respekt Punktel4M4rr leckt gerne myGully Deckel in der Kanalisation! | 2403614 Respekt Punktel4M4rr leckt gerne myGully Deckel in der Kanalisation! | 2403614 Respekt Punktel4M4rr leckt gerne myGully Deckel in der Kanalisation! | 2403614 Respekt Punktel4M4rr leckt gerne myGully Deckel in der Kanalisation! | 2403614 Respekt Punktel4M4rr leckt gerne myGully Deckel in der Kanalisation! | 2403614 Respekt Punktel4M4rr leckt gerne myGully Deckel in der Kanalisation! | 2403614 Respekt Punkte
Standard

Ok guys,

As promised here is my guide, mind you it isn't actually that long but never the less, my friend and I have playing this game extensively the last couple of days via Hamachi and having a blast.

Software requirements:
=================

1) Hamachi (use the latest version that you can find, I haven't tested it with older version, but works 100% with the newest version.)

2)Update your game to version 1.102

3)Download this updated crack for 1.102

Steps:
=====
1) Install the game
2) Update the game with patch 1.102 (don't use the exe with the updated SKIDROW archive)
3) Extract the updated crack for 1.102 and overwrite the mb_warband.exe file in your M&B Warband directory.
4) Before you run the game, you need to edit your windows hosts file as well:
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\Hosts

Open it up with Notepad and then add the following two lines at the bottom:

190.210.56.155 taleworlds.com

Save your hosts file and close it.

5) Next, you need to edit this file: C:\Documents and Settings\*****\ Application Data\Mount & Blade Warband \rgl_config.txt

- Change use_secure_connection = 1 to 0

6) Make sure that UDP Port 7240 is also forwarded/opened up on your router, otherwise you'll get the "Incorrect Authorization Key" error when trying to join a LAN game via Hamachi.

7) Now run the game, in the internet server browser you'll see 7 servers listed, called MejorServer1102. These are Argentine servers, but you can connect to them without any cdkey. If you host a game, the game will also appear under LAN servers, it works flawlessly with hamachi and a LAN game will also pass cdkey verification. :

That's it, you're done !

IMPORTANT NOTE:
==============

You MUST edit your hosts file and add those two lines, otherwise you won't see those 7 cracked servers and LAN play will NOT function either (cdkey verification will fail). I have tested all of this extensively. Nothing will happen to your pc if you add those two lines to your hosts file, so its safe.

Alternatively you can also download the dedicated server software for version 1.102 over here and then run your own server

There is a readme file included as well as some batch files for each gametype.

I can host a dedicated server for LAN play, but haven't got it right to list my server in the Internet games screen. Anyone here is welcome to try and host their own servers, but how those 7 severs show up only with the hosts file fix, is beyond me. Perhaps if anyone can get a server to show in the server browser, please post your steps here so that we can get more servers up and running.

I know the newest update and crack is available for version 1.104 but those 7 servers only run on version 1.102 for now, so use the 1.102 version. I can help with server configuration so if anyone has any hassles please post in this thread.

If anyone has any problems, please post, I'll do my best to help you.

Regards,

Stone

:cool:

PS: I've read just now that the updated exe is edited, probably hex edited in someway to allow those servers to be displayed. If anyone can investigate it, I'll really appreciate it.

quelle: http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=55772

bei mir funktionierts
l4M4rr ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten