Thanathos ist noch neu hier! | 0 Respekt Punkte
Standard

Eine Anleitung aus einem anderen Forum.
Das funktioniert 100%.

Punkt 6 beachten.

1. Download
2. Unzip
3. Install the game
4. Run Uplay.exe in the Ubisoft/Ubisoft Game Launcher folder. Do this *BEFORE* copying over the Uplay.exe from the crack. If your username is listed as SKiDROW (which it will be if you've ever used a Skidrow crack on an Ubisoft game after the introduction of Uplay), create a new Uplay account with a dummy e-mail address (I would suggest using Malinator.com for this).
5. Allow Uplay.exe to connect to the internet and update using your new dummy account.
6. Close down Uplay and delete everything in the Ubisoft Game Launcher/cache/patch folder. This part is important, because if you don't delete the contents of the patch folder *before* copying over the cracked Uplay.exe then it will not allow you to pass the CD key screen.
7. Copy the cracked Uplay.exe to the "Ubisoft Game Launcher" folder. (C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher)
8. Copy the "localization.lang" file to the main game directory. (You can do this at any time.)
9. Copy over DataPC_DX11_AC3_Boston.forge to the main game directory. (It's been uploaded a few times already. You should be able to find a link to it in this thread. I believe I got mine around page 30. You can do this at any time, as well.)
10. Start the game, blocking the game .exe from accessing the internet so it doesn't try to update the game itself.
11. *DO* allow Uplay.exe to connect to the internet and log you in.
12. When you are asked for a key, leave the field blank and simply press "OK".
13. Once Uplay accepts your blank key, go into Uplay's settings and turn on "Always start in offline mode" and block Uplay in your firewall any time it tries to connect so that Uplay can't update or patch out this workaround.
14. Play the game, making sure to block both the game .exe AND Uplay.exe any time it tries to connect to the internet from this point on.
Thanathos ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten