myGully.com Boerse.SH - BOERSE.AM - BOERSE.IO - BOERSE.IM Boerse.BZ .TO Nachfolger
Zurück   myGully.com > Talk > Gaming
Seite neu laden

Snes9x for PS2 alpha

Willkommen

myGully

Links

Forum

Antwort
Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Ungelesen 14.05.08, 12:11   #1
Cloud Strife
Noctis FFXIII versus

Benutzerbild von Cloud Strife

Bedankt: 111
Cloud Strife ist noch neu hier! | 0 Respekt Punkte
Standard Snes9x for PS2 alpha

Zitat:

I decided to create a new thread for Snes9x so information about it doesn´t get mixed with FCEUltra´s feedback.

This is an early alpha. I´ve integrated the browser from my FCEUltra port so you can browse for a rom. There´s no sound, yet. The only video mode supported is the low-res mode for now. There´s no option to exit, either, so you´ll have to reboot manually. Unfortunately, it´s been crashing for me on my test rom in PCSX2, so I haven´t tested it much. It might be from disabling 16-bit, transparencies, and hi-res modes so the compatability is severely limited in this release. Only one pad works, right now, and it´s mapped the same as a normal snes pad. Analog should work as well. I don´t think I´ve gotten input fully implemented yet, since it seems to expect all the button states to be handled manually. If you play an sram enabled game, it might try saving to the same path as the rom, so be wary. Test at your own risk, .
[ Link nur für registrierte Mitglieder sichtbar. Bitte einloggen oder neu registrieren ]
Cloud Strife ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Antwort