WORKS ON ALL EDITIONS OF 7/R2.
NOT FOR VISTA/ORIGINAL SERVER 2008!
This is a little tool I put together to remove WAT (Windows Activation Technologies) completely from the OS, whilst still retaining genuine status and receiving all updates (optional aswell). You can also pass the genuine check in things like Windows Defender.
Basic Information by Hazar:
* Requires no additional processes running after patching
* Has a theoretical 100% success rate due to it being hardware independent
* Effeciently coded with safety checks to prevent damage to a Windows installation
* Uninstall option
* Complete removal of all genuine related elements visible to the user, whilst keeping the core activation system active, allowing you to pass various genuine checks without issue
* Progress bar to allow overview of completion time
* A completley safe solution with zero risk of bricking your bootsector or rendering your pc unbootable.
Update Infos 2.2.6:
* Now provides total WAT protection and fully disables the timebomb in evaluation copies
* Correct Uninstall