myGully.com Boerse.SH - BOERSE.AM - BOERSE.IO - BOERSE.IM Boerse.BZ .TO Nachfolger
Zurück   myGully.com > Talk > Reallife
Seite neu laden

Wohnungssuche, fake Vermieter?

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Prev Vorheriger Beitrag   Nächster Beitrag Next
Ungelesen 13.09.18, 20:19   #1
player881
Ist öfter hier

Bedankt: 58
player881 leckt gerne myGully Deckel in der Kanalisation! | 27802991 Respekt Punkteplayer881 leckt gerne myGully Deckel in der Kanalisation! | 27802991 Respekt Punkteplayer881 leckt gerne myGully Deckel in der Kanalisation! | 27802991 Respekt Punkteplayer881 leckt gerne myGully Deckel in der Kanalisation! | 27802991 Respekt Punkteplayer881 leckt gerne myGully Deckel in der Kanalisation! | 27802991 Respekt Punkteplayer881 leckt gerne myGully Deckel in der Kanalisation! | 27802991 Respekt Punkteplayer881 leckt gerne myGully Deckel in der Kanalisation! | 27802991 Respekt Punkteplayer881 leckt gerne myGully Deckel in der Kanalisation! | 27802991 Respekt Punkteplayer881 leckt gerne myGully Deckel in der Kanalisation! | 27802991 Respekt Punkteplayer881 leckt gerne myGully Deckel in der Kanalisation! | 27802991 Respekt Punkteplayer881 leckt gerne myGully Deckel in der Kanalisation! | 27802991 Respekt Punkte
Standard Wohnungssuche, fake Vermieter?

Hei Leute,

ich habe das gerade per E-Mail erhalten und das hört sich für mega komisch an.
Was denkt ihr ? Wieder ein Betrüger?

Zitat:
Thanks for the reply and proper introduction of yourself, really nice knowing you! , It's really nice knowing you..

As I’m currently in Amsterdam, a visit to the apartment will be scheduled on a serious request only.
but due to a lot of inquiries for the room, let me have the details below for a reservation.

-FULL NAME,
-MOVE IN DATE,
-MOVE OUT DATE,
-CURRENT ADDRESS,
-PHONE NUMBER,
-AND A FORM OF IDENTIFICATION

so that i can have the Lease agreement contract form prepared for you to read the terms and conditions of the lease, after which you will proceed with the deposit(kaution) payment to my mother for the room to be reserved for you, as I can’t have the room reserved without a payment.
I’ve travelled down to WOHNORT twice on two unserious requests for the room which cost me a lot. I hope you understand...The Lease agreement form will be sent to you via attached mail to be signed (with a scanned copy of my German ID as a form of identification and assurance of who you are dealing with) after which you will proceed with the payment.
Hence i'll schedule a date for a visit and proper view at the apartment, if you wish to have a look before the rent starts.

NOTE: The rent will be paid when you move in
Looking forward to hearing from you..
Kind Regards,
player881 ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten

Themen-Optionen
Ansicht