Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Ungelesen 13.08.18, 22:28   #44
ridgeraiser
Der Helfer in der Not!

Benutzerbild von ridgeraiser

Bedankt: 87
ridgeraiser mag den Abfluss Flavour! | 43262 Respekt Punkteridgeraiser mag den Abfluss Flavour! | 43262 Respekt Punkteridgeraiser mag den Abfluss Flavour! | 43262 Respekt Punkteridgeraiser mag den Abfluss Flavour! | 43262 Respekt Punkteridgeraiser mag den Abfluss Flavour! | 43262 Respekt Punkteridgeraiser mag den Abfluss Flavour! | 43262 Respekt Punkteridgeraiser mag den Abfluss Flavour! | 43262 Respekt Punkteridgeraiser mag den Abfluss Flavour! | 43262 Respekt Punkteridgeraiser mag den Abfluss Flavour! | 43262 Respekt Punkteridgeraiser mag den Abfluss Flavour! | 43262 Respekt Punkteridgeraiser mag den Abfluss Flavour! | 43262 Respekt Punkte
Standard

Since there seems to be more interest for my mod happening, I thought I should post about it here...

It all started in June 2017 when I was downloading and playing hundreds of custom DC maps. I got the idea to create bot support for them, as they would have no chance getting played on multiplayer servers. So I started to develop Desert Combat 2 (DC2) many months later in February 2018. My goal for the mod is to create fully functional bot support for all the maps, about 20-25% of them already have bot support, plus a few maps I have created bot support for as well. There are currently around 230 custom DC maps in DC2, and I'm still searching for more. Thought I would post about the mod here, as some of you might be interested.

I also have made a website for my mod (still working on it) with information about the mod and a list of all the maps in it: https://desertcombat2.blogspot.com

In addition, I also have a Discord server for it which is where most of the discussion and updates happen. If you have Discord and would be interested in joining, there is a link for the server on the DC2 website. Currently, there's 25 people in it who have been helping me playtest the mod and reporting any errors or bugs, which I am thankful for

Here's some screenshots of 2 really good maps I have created bot support and pathmaps for:

Author: Jim2102

Source: battlefieldsingleplayer.com

Wenn ihr mehr braucht in Sachen; News, Downloads, Events geht ihr auf diese Webseite: https://hg-clan.blogspot.com/
ridgeraiser ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Folgendes Mitglied bedankte sich bei ridgeraiser:
Joe_Karnickel (15.08.18)